Everywhere you turn, someone has his or her hand out for money. Federal, state, and local governments will take more money from you throughout your lifetime than any other source. Our firm’s first step is to file accurately and on time to avoid penalties and interest charges. Our second step is to seek insight into your business to understand how you can find more deductions, credits, and otherwise save more money through good tax planning.
- The basics start with your business state and local filings, which are filed on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. This is normally included in all of our bookkeeping packages, so see our bookkeeping services here.
- If you need these services separately, individual filings normally cost $100 – $200, depending on availability of necessary information.
- If your business exists as an entity that is required to file federal taxes, we will do this for you as well.
- Form 1120 estimates are $750 per filing.
- Form 990 estimates are $1,000 per filing.
- Other federal forms will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Finally, if we already provide bookkeeping or business tax services to you, we are happy to file your personal taxes, because these go together naturally.
- Form 1040 estimates are $500 per filing, though complexity varies greatly from individual to individual.